Fall Sports Information
Fall Sports Information:
6th-9th Grade Flag Football, Volleyball, and Cheer - tryouts take place August 14-17.
- Students must have a physical and intent to participate waiver completed prior to trying out for any sport.
6th-9th Grade Cross Country will have an informational meeting for students August 14 at 3:45 in Coach Herr's room.
Cross country practice will begin practicing August 15. There are no tryouts for cross country, but all cross country athletes need the physical and intent to participate waiver (links above) completed before being able to participate.
The fee for middle school and high school sports is $225
3rd-5th Grade Boys Flag Football will begin August 22 from 3:30-4:30. There will not be a tryout for flag football, students who wish to participate may join. 3rd-5th students need to have the intent to participate waiver (link above) completed prior to coming on the first day of practice.
The fee for elementary sports (developmental) is $150
More information about other sports will be coming soon. Here is a rough outline of other sports FCA Conroe will be providing this year (all developmental sports are grades 3-5):
- Developmental, MS, and HS Boys & Girls Basketball (Winter)
- MS and HS Girls Cheer (Winter)
- Developmental, MS, and HS Boys & Girls Soccer (Spring)
- MS and HS Boys & Girls Track and Field (Spring)
- Developmental Volleyball (Spring)
Please contact the athletic coordinator, Adam West, if you have any questions.
Athletics Forms Available in Skyward
Athletic Forms can now be done through Skyward!
How to fill out Athletic Forms Online:
- Log into your Skyward account
- Make sure you're on the Home Screen. If not, click the "home" button on the top task bar.
- Scroll down to your students name, you should see mini boxes each with different options. At the bottom you will see boxes labeled "Online Form".
- The following forms must be completed for athletics:
- "2023-24 Athletics Handbook Acknowledgement" -6th through 9th grade, must have this completed upon being added to a team's roster.
- "2023-24 Athletics Intent to Participate" -3rd through 9th grade must have this completed before participating in, practicing, or trying out an extracurricular or sports team.
- "2023-24 Athletics Physical Evaluation from Dr." 6th through 9th grade must have this completed before being able to practice or tryout for a team.
- "2023-24 Athletics Packet" - 6th through 9th grade must have this completed before being able to practice or tryout for a team
- Select the appropriate box and follow the instructions to complete the form and sign online.
- Once finished, the box should read "completed" at the top of the box.
Please see the highlighted boxes in the picture below for reference.